Monday, July 24, 2006

How it all started.

My professional photo carrier started, after I send a picture I took of my son on the beach overlooking the sea,to the only photomagazine at that moment, SUPER FOTO prática
boy and the waves
Sr. Carlos Marques invited me to the magazine,they would write an article about me, HOW PROUD I WAS!
photo magazinephoto magazinephoto magazinephoto magazine
This wonderful article gave me the confidence to contact the parenting magazines here in Portugal. The one who responded very fast was Pais & filhos the best in its category.
I want to finish of with my first picture printed in there magazine.
my work published

5 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

My comment didn't register yesterday!!! Hope this one does. What an encouraging story.
AndSr Carlos Marques proved that he was right when we see the work that resulted in print! Congratulations & proficiat!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Oleanderman said...

Your photgraphy is vibrant and warm - full of the life of your subjects! I'll definitely be back. Thanks for stopping by mine.

1:09 PM  
Blogger marjan hols reis photography said...

thank you for possitive feedback!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Thanks for you email, it's good to receive compliments from a professional like you.
Funny the fact you can't find comments the because Nowhere Man had the same trouble, let me help you, it is in the glasses of Port Wine.

11:44 PM  
Blogger maiylah said...

congratulations!! :o)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home