Sunday, July 23, 2006

Green

This morning they invited me in flickr, to enter a group everything green. With blue, it is my favorite colour. In my pictures there is a lot of green. It may come from my childhood, I grew up in a area in Holland with many trees.First arriving in Portugal we lived in Paço de Arcos, there is a beach . It was difficult. Flowers, there where not a lot, something else I was used to coming from Holland. I put agrião (Portuguese watercress)in a vase, it was GREEN!
macro shots of flowersborganville flowerplants and potschampagneduck in Hollandgreen lemonsbird in the grasswine fieldssummercover shoot for magazinecat and the bottle of winedog lookingpoppy flower
To see many more of my pictures in all colours http://www.flickr.com/photos/afotografia/

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

This could be yet another fun idea (who invites you to do that in Flickr?)...my mind is already running through my mental memory cards!!
Do you think now, after so many years here, that Portugal is even better for flowers than Holland? Because of climate and latitude, isn't it much more diverse?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home