Monday, July 03, 2006

England-Portugal match

Here we go, what an important match! As I am Dutch we forget the orange disaster, we go strait on to the victory of Portugal, my second home land. I am not going to give any comment about the game because I think whole Portugal has been on tv doing this, before and after the game.
There were some English supporters at our home,kids
The most were Portuguese supporters who suffered a lot,portugal
But in the end, the VICTORY, on to the next PARTY!
sress and party

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

But I'm going to comment on the game on my blog, WHEN/IF I get some time today!
Marjan, I wish I knew hot to post multiple photos like you. I guess it depends on the archive source. Mine is Picas2 (Google) and it only allows a maximum of 3, maybe 4. Or it has to the grids, which cut the edges.
Looks like you had an intense fun afternoon!!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home