Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Zoo in Lisbon

Last week I went with my daughter and her friend by train to lisbon.
They went for an intervieuw, with the boss over the the volunteers.When the boss found out I was dutch he gave me a writting to translate for the site of the zoo.
www.zoo.pt
Today I have been working on this with the help of my niece and my sister in law.
My dutch after 25 years of portugal is not very good.
So I thought a good opertunaty to show pictures I took last year in the zoo, when I went there with a friened and her children.
Zoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbonZoo lisbon

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

I saw the whole set on the Flickr slideshow and I really enjoyed it. Perhaps because I have been there a few times recently, I can relate to them all much more. But though I am pleased with a lot of the pictures I took, some of yours are much better, photographically, due I think to the equipment. Yours made me miss my conventional film cameras and zooms, in fact! Also, the additional ingredient of those absolutely charming little girls - wow! Some of those smaller two are just breathtaking. Also the lion and black swan close-ups, plus the monkeys - i just couldn't capture those.
Lastly, I looked at the slideshow of the pottery & tile-makers' fábrica and also really enjoyed those pictures too. The creamy-white squares look like white chocolate bars, no?

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home