Thursday, June 08, 2006

my portuguese rafeiro alentejano

Something constant in my life is my dog. I am a dutch woman married to a portuguese engenheiro maquinas, dat is never dull,and never constant. I have a 16 years old son midden in the puberty, never constant everyday a new adventure.
So forget all this unstabelness and concentrate on my dog.
We got him from the alentejo, Beja after his dad won a medal. It was a geat day to get this little puppy. We had to choose from a big bunch of brothers.all togetherfirst day
The kids where really happy with the new dogpuppy with boypuppy with boy
The rafeiro alentejo dog is a dog that lives at night barks, and eats.
This is because of the heat in de summer.
Dogs take after there owners that also is the case here, the dog snors like his owner.
The rafeiro dog is very fast growing dog and gets very big.
It is a good harted animal, and lazy during the day it even eats laying down if the food doen´t interest him.
girl with her dogdog and girldog in close updog in the pooldogs eats laying downmy dog and my catcat amazed with dogsad looking dogdog sleeping with boycomunicatingportret of a dografeiro alentejanogirl with her doggirl with her dogdog lookingdog lookingdog behind the flowersdog eating laying downdog in the carrafeiro alentejanjo dogcover dog
The super model dog, his name is Flash
www.afotografia.net

4 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Superb, Marjan! Flash should have a career in movies! You make me want to post pix of gatos, cães & kids, so you can give your expert opinion.

1:56 PM  
Blogger marjan hols reis photography said...

well do it. I have contact with the magazine gatos. They have my cd and if they need it they ask me for pics.
Until now nothing. But that is life here in portugal

6:46 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:59 PM  
Blogger marjan hols reis photography said...

next to the comment link you have my email mhols@netvisao.pt

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home