Friday, June 09, 2006

Azeitão

Like to show what I am working on today.
As I wrote in my first blog I am trying to make nice pictures, to eventuelly make some decent cards of Azeitão. Azeitão has many tourisict atractions, wine cellers, wonderful cheese, and cakes. Once a mounth there is the mounthly market, for the local people to buy everthing they need.Azeitão grew very fast in the last 10 years.
My first images of our Azeitão.
azeitaowine fieldswine from Azeitãostrawberriesgreen door in azeitãoview from the roadgreen door in azeitãostreet azeitãowindow in azeitãofountain oleiros azeitaosunflowerolive trees azeitaoatelier in Azeitãopool in azeitãoborganville flowerbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Me again!
Simply delightful, Marjan. The set conveys the peace, tranquility and quality of life to be found in & around Azeitão. The set was best viewed, I found, as a Flickr slideshow. I know the region there on the Setúbal peninsula well, having down a lot of website translations for my wine-tour pals (Do you know Tiago Reis?)and some of their artisan links. Love it!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home