Friday, July 07, 2006

Cats

All my life I was a dog person, as you have seen in the other blog.My daughter wanted a cat some years ago, It took me some time to get used to, it is very different from a dog. Well here arrived our little Tommy, to our home very sweet.
kitten
There was just this little problem we have our dog, he is from alentejo not fast, but with cats is something else.
It took some days for him to get used to the idea of an other animal getting attention in the family.
cat amazed with dogmy dog and my cat
Our Tommy did not live a long life, he got a desease that could not be cured.
I miss him I could never have imagend that.
cats

3 Comments:

Blogger Leonor said...

I love cats! I think I´m a cat person myself.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola estupenda foto un saludo

11:21 PM  
Blogger JOAN GONZÁLEZ_MIRATGES said...

me encantan los gatos...

salut. Joan

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home