Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wedding advertisment

There was a time in my life I thought I had to make pictures of weddings.
I love the part of the bride in the beautiful dress and ofcourse the CHILDREN.
The rest the family, aunts, uncles..... all on the picture with bride and groom, that wasn´t my thing. So I stopped, it gave me so much stress ,thinking of the importance of the pictures, you couldn´t just say lets do if again tomorrow!
Here an advertisment that was published in the portuguese brides magazine.
wedding advertisment
The pictures are from a wedding in Holland that was diffferent, a lot of children.
A very sweet couple and I hope they are happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

The picture of the child "bride" is precious. It tells an entire story.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Deze foto's zijn geweldig en die met die kindertjes ook heel speciaal!! En dan die bubbelblaas potjes :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Aren't the best ones the natural ones? these three are delightful. But i can easily understand why you don't want to do it. I will have more to say on wedding photography via e-mail!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home