Thursday, September 07, 2006

My oldest friend

Pictures of the wonderful time I had at my oldest, most beautiful friend.
I know her over 25 years. We studied together at the fashion school in Amsterdam.
After the school she went on in fashion and became vey succesful. Who doesn´t know "Jeanet Bos"(www.myriads.nu) in the fashion busniss in Holland.
The time I spend with her in Belgium, was filled with days visting , amazing castels,walks threw the green forrests and the end of the day wonderful meals with great wines and a lot of talking.
Herwith I want to thank her for this unforgettable time.

holidays in belgium

9 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I really like how you put these collages together. I love the fairytale castle in the top left - it's enchanting!

Looks like a wonderful trip.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ineke said...

Hi Marjan,

bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog!
Jouw foto's zijn geweldig, al zijn in mijn -nederige- ogen (sommige)foto's in de collage al zo sterk dat ze ook alleen gepost kunnen worden en neemt de aandacht nu wat af.
Ik vond de (zeer jonge) baby foto's ook heel mooi. Vooral die waarin het naveltje er nog niet was afgevallen.
En die tandjes bij het kindje eronder zijn ook zo'n schattig detail. Graag tot een volgende bezoek!

2:47 PM  
Blogger marjan hols reis photography said...

heerlijk een hollandse comment.
Ik heb nog veel meer fotos die ik wel is apart eropzet je kan op mijn at flickr
alle fotos apart zien aan de rechter kant zie je box belgium

2:55 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Het is weer schitterend !! En wat woont zij mooi !!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Olá Marjan!

Vi seu comment no blog do Daniele, parabéns pelo seu trablho profissional, é excelente.

Um bom fim de semana.

My best.

Mauricio

12:34 PM  
Blogger Daniele Marioli said...

Ciao!!
I have visited your web site...
fantastic! eccelent photo.
see you!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Heerlijk een nowherese comment also! I'm kind of 'around' still.
As I've already told you, you are the Queen of the Collage! And of considerateness. Missed you.

8:41 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

I love your work too. Both collages show honor to your friends and family.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Cèsar Pasadas said...

Buen trabajo de "colage"...Es un blog interesante.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home